WE ARE HIRING
VES, a leading company in aerial robotic solutions for contact inspection services, seeks to incorporate a profile to support its growth and consolidation process. Our new team member will participate in a technological startup with a world-leading product and innovative inspection services expected to grow exponentially in the following years.
The chief engineer will lead the engineering team of VES and will guide the technical development of an innovative contact inspection aerial robotic system. They will ensure that the planned features of the project are achieved according to the roadmap defined by the company. The team works transversely in hardware and software, so the candidate should have good knowledge about these two faces of the technology.
- Lead all engineering activities to deliver safe, reliable, robust and cost-effective solutions.
- Technical coordination of a multidisciplinary engineering team.
- Analyze customer requirements for its transformation into design solutions, architectures, and concepts of operations.
- Responsible for the overall development life cycle of the contact inspection aerial robotic system based on a UAV platform.
- Report to management on status of development, quality, operations, and system performance.
- Salary range from 30K€ to 40K€
- Master’s or Bachelor’s engineering degree.
- At least three years of professional experience in UAS or aerial robotics development.
- Knowledge in Jira/Confluence (Atlassian).
- Experience managing technological projects.
- Good communication skills (in Spanish and English).
Moreover, it will be positively evaluated:
- Experience coordinating technical works.
- Experience in C++ programming.
- Experience and skills piloting UAS or drones.
- Experience participating in European R&D projects.
If you are interested sending your CV to email@example.com with the subject: Chief Engineer.